Best Price & Service in Singapore for Aircon Chemical Overhaul
Take a look at our stunning aircon chemical overhaul results!
Why do I need to deep-clean my aircon?
- Clean, Cool & Fresh Air
- Save Your Electricity Bill
- Longer Lifespan of Aircon
Do You Know?
A Dirty Aircon will Lead to Bad Health.
If you don’t engage an aircon chemical overhaul to deep-clean your aircon every three months, your aircon will serve as a breeding ground for germs, fungi, and dust mites which could be the source of health problems.
- Skin Problems
- Allergic Reaction
- Respiratory tract problems
FAQ About Our Outstanding AirCon Chemical Overhaul
1. What is Aircon Chemical Overhaul?
- 60 days warranty
- Cheap gas top up ($40-80)
- Free compressor checking
- $0 transport fee and GST-free
2. What is the difference between AirCon Chemical Wash and AirCon Chemical Overhaul?
3. Is Ac Chemical Overhaul Deep Cleaning necessary?
4. How do I know that my aircon requires an ac Chemical Overhaul?
5. Why should you deep-clean and service your aircon regularly?
In order to ensure your aircon stays in good condition, you have to book an ac chemical overhaul on a regular basis in Singapore. Its filters, fins, and coils must be cleaned regularly if you want to get the most out of your money as well as enjoy a cold breeze. A well-functioning air conditioner means lower energy expenditures and a longer life span.
Originally, your aircon units will be given normal aircon servicing in Singapore. However, this means that the inner components of the aircon are never taken care of, and this gives rise to new cleaning methods such as ac chemical wash and ac chemical overhaul.
In Singapore, many aircon servicing companies will recommend an ac chemical overhaul when regular aircon servicing is not sufficient due to the age and condition of an air conditioner.
Chemical overhaul of the aircon is performed in order to restore its best function. It also ensures that the air conditioner is thoroughly cleaned to minimise issues like water leaks, which can lead to air conditioner repairs in the future.